The iconic London Marathon, a gruelling Tough Mudder obstacle course or just the local fun run in fancy dress – there’s so many fantastic events to choose from.
If you find and secure your own place in any local, national or overseas challenge event then your next step is to let us know about it! You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There’s no minimum sponsorship commitment (unless stated by your event organiser). We simply ask you to raise as much as you can. The more you raise, the more animals we can help.
Need help finding an event? Time Outdoors is a great resource for local events and adventures further afield.
Parachute jumps and skydives
The ultimate thrill seekers challenge!
There’s nothing more exhilarating than soaring through the air to fundraising success! You can skydive at one of 20 different locations across the UK and can pick a date that suits you. There are 2 different jumps to choose from:
- Tandem jump – the easiest and most popular skydive option, you'll be securely strapped to your instructor as you jump from over 10,000 ft, reaching speeds of 120mph.
- Static line jump – After a full day's training you'll jump by yourself from a height of around 3,000ft. Not for the faint-hearted!
Parachute jumps and skydives are all organised through Skyline Events so you’ll need to book your jump with them first. If you raise a certain amount then you get to jump for free! Remember to let us know when you have booked.
Walk, bike, swim or hike
Biking from London to Brighton, trekking through the Sahara, climbing Mount Snowdon – whatever your level of fitness or motivation, there’s something just right for you.
Your support package for all our running and challenge events includes:
- Our fabulous fundraising pack full of ideas, useful info and handy tips to help you get the most out of your training and fundraising
- Access to our fundraising materials such as collection boxes, sponsor forms and posters
- Your own dedicated events fundraiser to offer support from the minute you sign up to the moment you cross the finish line
You can contact Jo by phone on 020 7922 7954 (normal office hours) or email email@example.com