1.1. Objective and Responsibility
1. This Data Privacy Statement is to inform you about the nature, scope and purpose of the processing of personal data related to our services and the related websites, features and contents (hereinafter collectively referred to as "online service" or "website"). Details of these processing activities can be found in section 2.
2. Details of data processing for the purpose of carrying out our business processes are described in section 3.
3. The online service is provided FOUR PAWS UK – 7-14 Great Dover Street, London, SE1 4YR – hereinafter referred to as "provider", "we" or "us" - who is also legally responsible under the data protection law.
4. Our online service is hosted by Hetzner Online GmbH, Industriestr. 25, 91710 Gunzenhausen, Germany, and is maintained by web&co, Marxergasse 5/24, A-1030 Vienna, Austria.
5. You can reach out to our Data Protection Officer under the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. The term "user" encompasses all customers, interested people, employees and visitors of our online service.
1.2. Legal Bases
We collect and process personal data based on the following legal grounds:
a. Consent in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 (a) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Consent meaning any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of agreement, which could be in the form of a statement or any other unambiguous confirmatory act, given by the data’s subject consenting to the processing of personal data relating to him or her.
b. Necessity for the performance of a contract or in order to take steps prior to entering into a contract according to Article 6 paragraph 1 (b) GDPR, meaning the data is required in order for us to fulfil our contractual obligations towards you or to prepare the conclusion of a contract with you.
c. Processing to fulfil a legal obligation in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 (c) GDPR, meaning that e.g. the processing of data is required by law or other provisions.
d. Processing in order to protect legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 (f) GDPR, meaning that the processing is necessary to protect legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party, unless such interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms which require the protection of personal data.
1.3. Data Subject Rights
You have the following rights with regards to the processing of your data through us:
The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in accordance with Article 13 paragraph 2 (d) GDPR and Article 14 paragraph 2 (e) GDPR.
a. Right of access in accordance with Article 15 GDPR
b. Right to rectification in accordance with Article 16 GDPR
c. Right to erasure („right to be forgotten“) in accordance with Article 17 GDPR
d. Right to restriction of processing in accordance with Article 18 GDPR
e. Right to data portability in accordance with Article 20 GDPR
f. Right to objection in accordance with Article 21 GDPR
Notice: Users may object to the processing of their personal data in accordance with legal allowances at any time with effect for the future. The objection may in particular be made against processing for the purposes of direct marketing.
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you shall have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your place of residence, employment or the place of the alleged infringement, if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR.
1.4. Data Erasure and Duration of Storage
The personal data of the data subject will be erased or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage is inapplicable. Storage of data beyond that may occur if such storage is required by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws or other regulations to which the controller is subject. Blocking or erasure of data also takes place when a retention period mandated by the standards mentioned expires, unless the continued storage of data is required for the conclusion of a contract or the fulfilment of contractual obligations.
1.5. Security of Processing
1. We have implemented appropriate and state-of-the-art technical and organisational security measures (TOMs). Thus, the data that is processed by us is protected against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction and unauthorized access.
2. These security measures include in particular the encrypted transfer of data between your browser and our server.
1.6. Transfer of Data to Third Parties, Subcontractors and Third Party Providers
1. A transfer of personal data to third parties only occurs within the framework of legal requirements or if it is necessary to safeguard the protection of human or animals.
2. If we engage subcontractors for our online service, we have made appropriate contractual arrangements as well as adequate technical and organizational measures with these companies.
3. If we use content, tools or other means from other companies (hereinafter collectively referred to as "third party providers") whose registered offices are located in a third country, it is assumed that a transfer of data to the home countries of these third party providers occurs. The transfer of personal data to third countries takes place exclusively only, if an adequate level of data protection, the user’s consent or another legal permission is present.
2.1. Collection of Information
1. When using our online-service, information may be transferred automatically from the browser of the user to us; this information includes the name of the accessed website, file, date and time of the access, amount of data transferred, notification about successful access, browser type and version, the user's operating system, referrer URL (the previously visited page), IP address and the requesting provider.
2. The processing of this information takes place based on legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 (f) GDPR (e.g. to optimize the online service) as well as to ensure the security of processing in accordance with Article 5 paragraph 1 (f) GDPR (e.g. for the defence and clarification purposes of cyberattacks)
3. This information will be automatically deleted 30 days after the termination of the connection, unless any other retention periods require otherwise.
4. The collection of the data and the storage of the data in log files is essential for the provision of the online service. Therefore users are not entitled to the options of erasure, objection or correction.
5. Where we have asked for information from you, the data will be collected and processed as described on that page.
2.2. Tools in our Domain
Google Tag Manager
1. This website uses the Google Tag Manager. This service allows website tags to be managed through an interface. The Google Tool Manager only implements tags, does not set cookies and does not collect any personal data. The Google Tag Manager triggers other tags that may collect personal information. However, the Google Tag Manager does not access this data.
2. If deactivated at domain or cookie level, it will remain valid for all tracking tags implemented with Google Tag Manager.
2. Google acts on our behalf within the framework of order processing in accordance with Article 28 GDPR. We have concluded a data protection agreement with Google that contains the EU standard data protection clauses.
3. We use Google Analytics with IP anonymization enabled.
4. Google Analytics stores cookies in your web browser for a period of two years since your last visit. These cookies contain a randomly generated user ID that can be used to recognize you during future website visits. Users can prevent the storage of cookies by setting their browser software accordingly; users can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to their use of the online offer to Google, as well as the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
5. The recorded data is stored together with the randomly generated user ID, which enables the evaluation of pseudonymous user profiles. This user-related data is automatically deleted after 26 months. Other data remains stored in aggregated form indefinitely.
6. For more information on data usage by Google, settings and revocation options, please visit Google's websites:
https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites ("Data use by Google when you use our partners' websites or apps").
https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads ("Data use for advertising purposes")
https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated ("Manage information Google uses to serve ads to you").
When a Visitor consults the website of an AB Tasty Client, AB Tasty collects website usage statistics. Such information relates, for example, to the navigator used, the number of pages visited, the number of visits, tracking the Visitor’s movements on a website, time spent on the website, on a particular page, filling or dumping the shopping cart, etc.
No primary personal data (name, first name, phone n°, address…) is gathered on AB Tasty’s initiative when AB Tasty solutions are being applied.
Only two types of secondary data (i.e. data that might possibly lead to an individual in certain circumstances) are collected by AB Tasty solutions – cookies and IP n°.
On our website Cloudflare is used as a so-called content delivery network (CDN). Cloudflare is a service of Cloudflare Inc., 101 Townsend Street, San Francisco, California 94107, USA, ("Cloudflare").
ATTENTION: Within the scope of this service, data is transferred to the US or such a transfer cannot be excluded.
A CDN is a service that helps us to provide content from our website, especially large media files, such as images, by using regional and Internet-connected servers to be delivered faster. Delivering content through servers near you reduces average website load times.
Cloudflare contributes both web optimization and security services. Cloudflare blocks threats and limits misuse of server resources and bandwidth. Our website is significantly more powerful and less vulnerable to spam or other attacks thanks to Cloudflare.
If you visit our website, your requests will be directed by the server of Cloudflare. In this case, statistical access data is collected when visiting our website.
Access data includes:
- your IP address,
- the addresse(s) of our website you have visited,
- type and version of the internet browser you are using,
- the operating system you are using,
- the website from which you have switched to our website (referrer URL),
- the time of your stay on our website and
- the frequency of calling our websites.
This data helps Cloudflare in particular to detect new threats and to ensure a high security standard for the operation of our website.
Cloudflare keeps data logs only as long as necessary and this data is deleted within 24 hours in most cases. However, there is information that Cloudflare keeps indefinitely as part of its permanent logs in order to improve Cloudflare's overall performance. However, this data is not personal and is anonymized by Cloudflare. What data is involved can be found at https://www.cloudflare.com/application/privacypolicy/.
Google APIs & Google Fonts
To display fonts consistently, our website uses Web Fonts which are provided by Google. Google Fonts is a service of Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland ("Google"). In order to use these Web Fonts we also use Google APIs
To display web fonts, the web browser you use must connect with a Google server. This informs Google that our website is being accessed via your IP address. The IP address from the browser of the device you are using to access our site is also stored by Google. If your browser does not support Web Fonts, your device will display the site using a standard font type. With each Google Font request, your IP address is automatically transferred to a Google server along with information such as your language preferences, display resolution, version and name of your browser. The usage data collected by Google enables them to determine the popularity of specific font types. Google publishes these findings on internal analytics sites (e.g. Google Analytics).
Google Maps is an online map service that makes geographical information more readable for you as a user via your device. Among other things, directions are displayed or map sections of a location can be integrated into a website.
When Google Maps is started, your browser establishes a connection to Google's servers. This enables Google to know that our website has been accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Maps enables Google to collect and process data on the use of the service.
In addition to your IP address, Google Maps processes search terms entered and latitude and longitude coordinates for the provision of this service. If you use the route planner function of Google Maps, the starting address entered will also be stored. This data processing takes place exclusively through your voluntary use of Google Maps and is not within our sphere of influence.
The data processing terms and conditions for Google products and the standard contractual clauses for data transfers to third countries can be found at https://business.safety.google/adsprocessorterms/
If a so-called "Facebook Connect Button" is placed on this website, you have the possibility to log in to our website with your Facebook user data. In addition, Facebook Connect can automatically include information about your activities on our website in your Facebook profile. In this respect, when you activate the button, you will be given both the opportunity to expressly consent to access your Facebook user data and to publish information and activities in your Facebook profile. The use of further data (e.g. contact via your email address) only takes place with prior express consent.
1. Please note that Facebook receives information about the application or website via Facebook Connect, including what you are doing. To personalize the connection process, Facebook may in some cases receive a limited amount of information prior to authorizing the application or website.
2. The purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Facebook as well as your rights in this regard and setting options for the protection of your privacy can be found in the data protection declaration at: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php.
Google Ad Services
1. This website uses the remarketing or "similar target group" function of Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States ("Google").
2. You can be targeted with advertising by placing personalised and interest-based ads when you visit other websites in the so-called "Google Display Network". "Google Remarketing" or the function "Similar target groups" uses so-called "cookies", text files which are stored on your computer and which enable an analysis of your use of the website. These text files are used to record your visits and anonymous data about the use of the website. Personal data will not be stored. If you visit another website in the so-called "Google Display Network", you may see advertisements that most likely take into account product and information areas previously accessed on our website.
Google AdWords Conversion Tracking
1. This website uses the "Google AdWords Conversion Tracking" function of Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States ("Google").
2. Google AdWords Conversion Tracking uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how users use the site when they click on a Google ad. The cookies are valid for a maximum of 90 days. Personal data will not be stored. As long as the cookie is valid, Google and we as website operators can recognize that you clicked on an ad and reached a specific target page (e.g. order confirmation page, newsletter registration). These cookies cannot be tracked across multiple websites by different AdWords participants. The cookie creates conversion statistics in "Google AdWords". These statistics record the number of users who clicked on one of our ads. It also counts how many users have reached a target page that has been provided with a "conversion tag". However, the statistics do not contain any data with which you can be identified.
3. You can prevent cookies from being stored on your hard disk by selecting "do not accept cookies" in your browser settings (in MS Internet Explorer under "Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings"; in Firefox under "Tools > Settings > Privacy > Cookies"); however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent.
4. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
1. We use YouTube for the integration of videos. The videos were embedded in the extended data protection mode.
3. By using YouTube, a connection is established with the Google Ad Manager network. Starting the video could trigger further data processing. We have no influence on that.
Google Ad Manager
1. Google Ad Manager by Google is a service of Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google").
3. By using our website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google and the manner of data processing described above as well as the named purpose.
5. For more information about Google Ad Manager by Google and privacy, please visit: https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads?hl=en
Facebook Custom Audience
1. We use on our website Facebook Website Custom Audiences and have integrated the so-called Facebook pixel.
2. This pixel is used to collect pseudonymous information about the use of this website (e.g. information about viewed content). The transmitted data of the pixel can be used to target you on Facebook with individualized advertising, provided you have a Facebook account.
4. Furthermore, you have the possibility to prevent future collection of your data when visiting this website by using the following opt-out cookie: Disable Facebook Pixel
1. We use jQuery CDN services by the jQuery Foundation to quickly and easily deliver our website and subpages to you on different devices. jQuery is distributed via the Content Delivery Network (CDN) of the American software company StackPath (LCC 2012 McKinney Ave. Suite 1100, Dallas, TX 75201, USA). This service stores, manages and processes your personal data.
2. A content delivery network (CDN) is a network of regionally distributed servers that are connected to each other via the Internet. Through this network content and especially very large files, can be delivered quickly – even in peak demand periods. jQuery creates a copy of our website on its servers. Thus, our website can be delivered as quickly as possible. This means the data transfer to your browser is shortened by a CDN.
3. It goes without saying that we want to provide you with a comprehensive and well-functioning service on our website. This of course includes our website loading swiftly. Thanks to jQuery you can load our website much faster. The implementation of jQuery is particularly helpful for users from abroad, since the page can then be delivered from a server nearby.
6. For more information please click on the following link: https://privacy-policy.openjsf.org
For further details, please visit Hotjar’s website: https://www.hotjar.com/legal/policies/privacy/.
Font Awesome provides us with an icon library and toolkit that allow us to scale vector images and customize them with CSS.
For further details, please visit Font Awesome’ s website:
These are a collection of services Microsoft provides on the mobile and web platforms. For further details, please visit Microsoft Services’ website:
Microsoft Office apps are productivity apps such as Excel, One Drive and Teams.
For further details, please visit Office’s website:
TVSquared is a cross-platform TV ad measurement platform that tell us how people watch television.
For further details, please visit TVSquared’s website:
1. We use Google's reCAPTCHA service, which protects our site from spam and misuse. The service prevents automated software (so-called bots) from executing abusive activities on our websites, which means that it is checked whether the entries made actually come from a human being. Google collects the following data:
- Referrer (address of the page where the captcha is used)
- IP address of the user
- Google account (if the user is registered with Google, this is recognized and assigned)
- The input behavior of the user (eg, input speed into the form fields, order of selection of the input fields by the user) is used to improve pattern recognition on Google.
- Browser, browser size and resolution, browser plugins, date, language settings
- Mouse and touch events within the page
2. Google also reads cookies from other Google services, such as Gmail, Search, and Analytics. All data are encrypted and sent to Google. There is no reading or saving of personal data from the input fields of the respective form.
4. The processing of this information takes place based on legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
3.1. Contact Form and Contacting via e-mail
1. When contacting us (via online form or e-mail), the data provided by the user will be processed exclusively for processing the inquiry and its handling.
2. Any other use of the data will only take place based on the given consent from the user.
3. The users' data will be stored in our Customer Relationship Management System ("CRM System") supplied by Raiser's Edge by Blackbaud Inc. (65 Fairchild St, Charleston, SC 29492, United States). Please see https://www.blackbaud.com/ for further information. The legal retention periods for business letters apply.
3.2. E-mail Communication
1. With the following information we inform you about the contents of our newsletter and e-mail communication as well as the registration, dispatch and statistical evaluation procedure and your rights of objection. By subscribing you agree to the receipt and the described procedures.
As part of the registration for our email communication, we obtain the consent of our supporters through a dedicated checkbox added in our various channels. The registrations for email communication are recorded for the fulfilment of legal obligations of proof. This includes the storage of the time of registration and confirmation.
3. E-mail tool
E-mail communication is sent out by our subcontractor Engaging Networks, 3rd Floor, 10-12 Emerald Street, London WC1N 3QA ) - hereinafter referred to as "dispatch service provider". The data protection regulations of the shipping service provider can be viewed here: https://www.engagingnetworks.net/policies/.
According to its own information, the email tool provider can use this data in pseudonymous form - i.e. without allocation to a user, to optimise or improve its own services, e.g. to technically optimise the dispatch and presentation of the newsletter and email communication or for statistical purposes in order to determine from which countries the recipients come. However, the email tool provider does not use the data of our newsletter recipients to contact themselves or to pass the data on to third parties.
4. Registration data
To register for email communication, you must enter your email address, title, first name and surname as well as to check the consent checkbox.
5. Statistical survey and analyses
Email communications contain a so-called "web-beacon", i.e. a pixel-sized file which is retrieved from the server of the email tool provider when email communications are opened. Within the scope of this retrieval, technical information, such as information about the browser and your system, as well as your IP address and time of retrieval are initially collected. This information is used to technically improve the services based on the technical data or the target groups and their reading behaviour based on their retrieval locations (which can be determined using the IP address) or access times.
The statistical surveys also include determining whether email communications are opened, when they are opened and which links are clicked. For technical reasons, this information can be assigned to individual recipients. However, it is not our intention, nor that of the email tool provider, to observe individual users. The evaluations serve us much more to recognize the reading habits of our users and to adapt our contents to them or to send different contents according to the interests of our users.
6. Legal bases
The use of the email tool provider, the performance of statistical surveys and analyses as well as the logging of the registration process shall be based on our legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR. We are interested in using a user-friendly and secure newsletter system that serves our business interests and meets the expectations of our users.
You can cancel the receipt of our email communication at any time, i.e. revoke your consent. You will find a link to opt out at the end of each newsletter and email communication. If the users have cancelled the newsletter or email communication reception, the personal data of the users processed for its dispatch will be deleted.
3.3 Other fundraising methods
FOUR PAWS UK will send communications to Supporters who fall under our legitimate reason to do so. Supporters’ data is held securely on our CRM system Raisers Edge. FOUR PAWS UK will work with trusted Third-Party Suppliers in order to help us distribute mailings and handle responses. Third Party Suppliers are subject to ongoing checks to ensure they are compliant. Supporters can request not to be contacted by FOUR PAWS UK by contacting our supporter services team on 0300 770 1841 or email@example.com
FOUR PAWS UK may call Supporters who fall under our legitimate reason to do so. Supporters’ data is held securely on our CRM system Raisers Edge. FOUR PAWS UK will work with trusted Third-Party Suppliers in order to help us make these calls and handle responses. Third Party Suppliers are subject to ongoing checks to ensure they are compliant. Supporters can request not to be called by FOUR PAWS UK by contacting our supporter services team on 0300 770 1841 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct Response TV (DTRV)
FOUR PAWS UK utilise TV adverts with a clear call to action and provide a telephone number for either a call back to discuss supporting FOUR PAWS or text (SMS) support. FOUR PAWS UK ensures that all adverts and the information held within them is compliant with official guidelines (Clearcast) and Third-Party Suppliers used to help FOUR PAWS handle responses are subject to regular checks to ensure they are compliant under GDPR regulations.
Processing of data from public sources.
We collect, process and use data from public sources to classify and target donors.
We use the provider Prospecting for Gold Ltd (Cherwell, Remenham Lane, Henley on Thames, Berkshire, RG9 3DB) for this purpose. The provider stores data from public sources in its Wealth Intelligence Database as part of its legitimate interest in, for example, providing us with this data.
Prospecting for Gold Ltd. acts as an independent data controller within the meaning of data protection legislation. You can assert your rights directly with the provider.
Information about the data sources used, contact details and your rights in relation to the provider can be found in the provider's data protection declaration at https://prospectingforgold.co.uk/privacy-policy/.
The processing of data in our area of responsibility is based on our legitimate interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest is to target selected donors.
You can assert your rights vis-à-vis us - e.g. the right to information and the request for deletion - for example via the above-mentioned contact details.
3.4 In country office
1. Scope and purpose of data processing, legal basis
We exclusively process the necessary data for the support of volunteers according to Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. a GDPR (consent).
The sending of our email communication is also based on Article 6 paragraph (1) lit. a GDPR (consent).
In particular, personal master data and contact data (e.g. email address and telephone number) are processed.
4. Possibility of objection and removal
You can object to the sending of our email communication at any time with effect for the future.
You can revoke your consent to data processing at any time with effect for the future.
3.5. Donations and Sponsorship
1. Scope and purpose of data processing, legal basis
We provide forms in our online presence that the user can use to make a donation or sponsorship electronically. We process the data collected in this context for the purpose of processing the payment and for the support of donors and sponsors in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 lit b GDPR (performance of a contract).
The use of your address data for interest-based postal, promotional purposes is carried out in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. f GDPR (balancing of interests).
Furthermore, the processing of data is necessary due to tax regulations as well as money laundering regulations according to article 6 paragraph 1 lit. c GDPR (legal obligation).
The data collected in each case are recognisable in the form used; these are in particular data on the donation (e.g. amount, donation interval and payment method) as well as personal master data and contact data (e.g. email address and telephone number).
If you choose the payment method "credit card", we transmit personal data, which is necessary for the processing of the payment, to the payment service provider Stripe/RSM200 and Go Cardless.
Information on data protection at Stripe and Go Cardless can be found at https://stripe.com/gb/guides/general-data-protection-regulation/ and https://gocardless.com/blog/gdpr/?gclid=Cj0KCQiAhf2MBhDNARIsAKXU5GSxtpjGctWvtLHJBX0WHw0Yyep-JWMTAI9BdM8ZD1NPf3wrWVjc4V0aAhCiEALw_wcB
If you select the payment method "direct debit" for online regular giving we transmit personal data required for processing the payment to CAF.
Information on data protection at CAF can be found at https://www.cafonline.org/privacy.
If you give us a direct debit authorization from an account in the UK, we will forward your data to Four Paws UK. The forwarding is based on our legitimate interest (Article 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR) to minimize the costs for foreign direct debits and to be able to use your donation to the full extent for animal welfare. In the event of such forwarding, you will be informed of this via a confirmation message.
Online Cash Donations
If you donate to us online through a third-party website, how that platform operator uses your personal data shall be subject to its own applicable data protection policy. Please follow the links below for more information:
- Giving.com - Information on data protection at Giving.com can be found at https://www.justgiving.com/about/info/privacy-policy/privacy-policy-v30
- Facebook - Information on data protection at Facebook.com can be found at https://en-gb.facebook.com/business/gdpr
- Charity Trust - Information on data protection at Charity Trust can be found at https://charitiestrust.org/payroll-giving-gdpr-changes
- Charitable Giving - Information on data protection at Charitable Giving can be found at https://www.charitablegiving.co.uk/Privacy-Policy
- Everyclick - Information on data protection at Everyclick can be found at https://www.everyclick.com/privacy
- Virgin Money Giving - Information on data protection at Virgin Money Giving can be found at https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/giving/terms/privacy-policy.jsp
- UK Online Giving - Information on data protection at UK Online Giving can be found at: https://www.ukogf.org/about-us
If you select the payment method "PayPal", we transmit personal data required for the processing of the payment to PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. (22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg).
Information on data protection at PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. can be found at https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full.
4. Possibility of objection and removal
You can object to us using your data for advertising purposes at any time with effect for the future.
You can revoke your consent to data processing at any time with effect for the future.
1. Scope and purpose of data processing, legal basis
We process only the necessary data for the implementation of petitions in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. a GDPR (consent).
The sending of a newsletter by email is based exclusively on your separate consent pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. a GDPR.
In particular, personal master data, contact data (e.g. email address and telephone number) and petition data are processed.
The data will be transmitted exclusively to the addressee(s) of the petition (i.e. to the relevant competent body - e.g. public authority or parliament).
4. Possibility of objection and removal
You can object to the sending of our e-mail newsletter at any time with effect for the future.
You can revoke your consent to data processing at any time with effect for the future.
4.1. General Information
1. Cookies are information transmitted by our web server or third-party web servers to the users' web browsers where they are stored for later retrieval. Cookies can be in the form of small files or any other types of information storage.
2. In the case that users do not want that cookies are stored on their computer, they will be asked to disable the corresponding option in their browser's system settings. Saved cookies may be deleted in the system settings of the browser. The exclusion of cookies can lead to functional impairments of this online service.
4.2. Consent Management by Usercentrics
2. We process the following data in the process:
- Consent data or data of consent (anonymized log data (Consent ID, Processor ID, Controller ID), Consent Status, Timestamp).
- Device data (e.g. shortened IP addresses (IP v4, IP v6), device information, timestamp)
- User data (e.g. e-mail, ID, browser information, SettingIDs, Changelog)
The ConsentID (contains the above data), the Consent status incl. timestamp are stored in the local memory of your browser and simultaneously on the cloud servers used. Further processing will only take place if you submit a request for information or revoke your consent. In this case, the relevant information is provided to us in a compact data format in an easily readable text form for the purpose of data exchange (JSON file).
3. No user information is stored for the statistics of the use of the granted or not granted consent. Only the frequency and locations of clicks are stored.
4. The personal data is stored on a Google Cloud server located in the EU (Brussels, Belgium or Frankfurt am Main, Germany).
5. The purpose of the data processing is the analysis and management of the consents granted, in order to comply with our obligation of a GDPR-compliant consent management. The use of Usercentrics serves the purpose of proving granted and non-granted consents as well as their management.
6. The legal basis for the management of your consents for the processing of your personal data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest lies in the legally secure documentation and verifiability of consents, the control of marketing measures on the basis of the consent granted as well as the optimization of consent rates.
7. The data is deleted as soon as it is no longer required. The associated cookie has a term of 60 days. The revocation document of a previously granted consent is kept for a period of three years. The retention is based on the one hand on our accountability pursuant to Art. 5 para. (2) GDPR.
4.3 Objection Options
5.1. Version: December 2021