We are pleased to be in contact with you, about questions, suggestions and also constructive criticism. We especially focus on a respectful and open cooperation. To ensure this, we have a few guidelines:
- Tolerance towards other points of view and opinions
- Suggestions and feedback on our work
- Notes on content
- Be feverish, happy and part of our movement for animal welfare.
- Stimulated and constructive discussions
- Comments relating purely to the topic communicated in the posting
- Statements supported by qualitative evidence
- Insulting, racist, violence glorifying and/or brutal statements and contents
- Contributions with violation of the copyright or false factual claims
- Political advertising, self-advertising or offers for sale
We reserve the right to remove any postings that violate the foregoing or are otherwise unacceptable and to block users.
Each user is responsible for his own content and FOUR PAWS assumes no liability for it.
Thank you very much for your commitment to animal protection! We are looking forward to hearing from you!
The FOUR PAWS Team